Lakshay International School is situated in a perfect Indian setting yet provides a nurturing, stimulating child-centered learning environment. The buildings are all modern and spacious and offer the students the near-comfort of home. Students are given opportunities to develop their own talent. The School will actively encourage strong links with parents to ensure that at all times they are kept fully informed of any concerns that they or the school may have. Regular Parent Evenings/Mornings will take place and these, along with half yearly reports and occasional interim reports, will ensure that each pupil’s progress is closely monitored.
Children will leave Lakshay International having acquired not only key learning skills, but also life skills involving healthy relationships, caring about others and a sense of responsibility for the world we live in. They learn from the positive environment, gaining from all the diversity the children themselves bring to the classroom.
We believe that:
- Children learn best in a safe, secure environment, filled with learning opportunities
- Children learn best when they are happy, listened to and feel that adults value their ideas and suggestions
- Learning should be child-centered, with children encouraged in their creativity and given the opportunity to explore and discover for themselves
- Each child that comes to Our School has special gifts, which should be nurtured and incorporated into lessons to benefit others, leading to a community of learners
- Students should be given the opportunity to develop to their full potential through a comprehensive curriculum that recognises different learning styles